Please send your photos and press articles to
so that we can report on the event!
Here is the report in pictures of the event.
I am pleased to announce that the association Cœurs d’EHS will once again organize the Electrosensitivity Day on June 16th.
The principle remains the same as in previous years, but this year I am counting on you to organize actions in the field and to inform (as soon as possible) the local media.
I propose you to do the following according to your situation and your possibilities
- Show your support to this cause
- Make the invisible visible
- Inform about electrosensitivity
- Inform about the health risks generated by electro-smog
- Inform about the solutions of electromagnetic hygiene and protection
… locally, near you, in the way you want !
Show your support
– by spreading this information to all your contacts by email and in social networks, and even if possible to your local press.
– by hanging yellow on your windows, your balcony or by going for a walk dressed in yellow.
– by taking a picture of yourself with the Day’s poster in public places and posting it on social networks.
– by adding a yellow heart to your profile picture on social networks that day (see below).
Make the invisible visible
At the moment, many EHS people are hiding, let’s show solidarity, think of them and give these whistleblowers the visibility they deserve through symbolic acts.
I count on you to find original and creative ways to underline the impossibility for them to go to public places that are too polluted. You could, for example, mark their absence :
– by placing an empty yellow chair in the middle of people in places of social and cultural gatherings.
– by placing a yellow T-shirt mannequin in front of well-known sites, with the pollution level indicated.
– carrying yellow signs explaining what happened to them and why they were not there.
… not forgetting to take pictures and post them on social networks and on our Facebook page and group, of course!
There have been some great initiatives in 2018 and 2019, I invite you to read the reports of what has been organised in different countries for inspiration:
– EHS Day in 2018
– EHS Day in 2019
– EHS Day in 2020
Inform about electrosensitivity
It is a question of explaining very simply what are :
– the causes (an overexposure to waves often added to a heavy metal intoxication, to a multiple chemical hypersensitivity, to an infection by the bacteria of Lyme disease etc.),
– the symptoms,
– the consequences (professional, social, family, often leading to exclusion, reclusion, wandering, even suicide) of this intolerance to artificial electromagnetic fields.
Please be patient with the sceptics. Fortunately, most of the time people are already aware of the problem of waves and are asking for information on this subject.
Take advantage of this opportunity to inform the general public about all the existing associations that can inform and help them. You will find the list here.
Inform about the health risks
generated by electro-smog
These are multiple. Beyond electrosensitivity, you can make the general public understand that electromagnetic waves do not only make 5% of the population electrosensitive but weaken ALL living organisms in a general way and are one of the triggering factors of multiple pathologies.
Take the opportunity to communicate on the wide range of pathologies caused by prolonged exposure to electromagnetic waves and on the human and financial cost to society.
Inform pregnant women of the risks for their fetus, parents of the risks for their children, seniors of the risks of premature degeneration of their brain (Alzheimer’s disease etc.).
Inform about the solutions of electromagnetic hygiene and protection
The aim is to inform the general public about the different sources of artificial electromagnetic fields they are confronted with on a daily basis and to explain how to avoid unnecessary exposure to them.
To preserve our health, it is important to:
1) Eliminate all indoor pollution emitted by mobile telephony and wireless technologies by favouring wired connections.
2) Block external pollution by using anti high frequency protections and filtering the domestic electrical network to protect ourselves from electrical pollution (dirty electricity).
3) Sleep connected to the ground and totally protected in order to promote a restful sleep allowing the body to better support the exposures during the day.
I hope that many professionals will take advantage of this day to organize free open house workshops in order to inform the general public and make themselves known at the same time.
Supports at your disposal
As this Day has been very well received by many countries since its inception in 2018, in order to promote it worldwide, a Facebook group, especially dedicated to the event, has been created in 2019 for the occasion:
You will find many supports in our Facebook group as well as in the Facebook « event » was created for the occasion:
Facebook profile decorations are available with the keyword: « ehsday2021 » and the following posters are at your disposal:
Click on the blue link at the bottom of the posters to download them in .PDF format.
You can add your own logo on the posters above, complete the posters below as you wish or integrate the yellow heart with transparent background on your own posters.
Right-click and select « save as » to download the image in .PNG format.
A day dedicated exclusively to
I would like to stress an important point. Although I support all the collectives, groups and associations that are courageously mobilizing against the installation of smart meters and against the deployment of 5G, I do not want June 16 to be a day of mobilization mainly focused on these struggles.
I would be grateful if you could keep in mind that this Day is dedicated to electro-hypersensitive people, to their difficulties to survive, to be heard and to be recognized as such. That is why I would like us to think very strongly about them on this Day (which the most affected of them will not be able to attend) and to make this Day theirs.
This Day will be a success if it changes the general public’s view of EHS and encourages caring behavior towards them. I therefore do not want it to be an occasion for demonstrations against smart meters or against 5G, which could be misunderstood by the general public and ruin the charitable and humanitarian objective of this Day.
Thank you for respecting this choice.
All over the world, electro-hypersensitive people are hiding in the most remote, isolated, forgotten and desperate places. It is towards these sensitive human beings that I will ask you on June 16, 2021 to show solidarity and to carry the voice of those who can no longer do so by showing your support for this cause that concerns us all!
This is why I call on all associations, all collectives, all groups and all professionals concerned in France and abroad to join us with the means at their disposal and in the way they wish.
TOGETHER, let’s make a common cause so that electrosensitivity is definitively known by the general public and recognized by the governments.
Help us, support us and join us!
WE COUNT ON YOU!
Founder of Cœurs d’EHS