Traduction française de cet article
Please send your photos and press articles to
so that we can report on the event!
Second European Gathering of Electrohypersensitive People
Saturday June 17, 2023 – at the Belgian border
Registration deadline via form before May 20th.
You are cordially invited. Hurry up and register!
Hello to all of you,
On June 16th, the 6th edition of the World Day of Intolerance to Electromagnetic Pollution will take place, so renamed in order to clearly understand that electro-hypersensitive people (EHS) have become so because of an ultra-polluted environment.
It is indeed important to underline that the problem comes from environmental pollution and not from a disease from which EHS suffer. When EHS sufferers spend enough time in an unpolluted environment, their health recovers by itself.
To cure EHS, you don’t need medication, but a healthy environment! EHS sufferers are sentinels of human health and alerters. Listening to them is also saving oneself from the danger of this gigantic pollution that is totally ignored.
Electromagnetic pollution is not only toxic for EHS, it also weakens the immune defenses of the whole population and is a major co-factor in the triggering of various pathologies depending on the fragility of each individual.
This is why the reduction of electrosmog should be a priority public health objective… which will not be the case as long as the telecom lobbies are able to make profits by irradiating the entire planet at the expense of our health and biodiversity.
The objective of the World EHS Day is not only to highlight the moral and physical suffering of the millions of EHS people already impacted by electromagnetic pollution but also to warn the rest of the population about a danger they are unaware of.
To do this, I call on all associations, collectives, groups and professionals concerned in France and abroad to join us with the means at their disposal and in the way they wish (see below).
The organization of events such as the 2nd European EHS Gathering is great but I insist on the fact that it is also very important to take advantage of this Day to reach out to those who are not aware of this intolerance nor to those who suffer from it.
I therefore suggest that, depending on your situation and your possibilities, you do the following:
– Show your support for EHS
– Make the invisible EHS visible
– Inform about electro-hypersensitivity
– Inform about the health risks generated by electrosmog
– Inform about prevention and health protection solutions
… locally, near you, in the way you want!
Show your support for EHS
– by spreading this information to all your contacts by email and in social networks, and even if possible to your local press.
– by hanging yellow on your windows, your balcony or by going for a walk dressed in yellow.
– by taking a picture of yourself with the Day’s poster in public places and posting it on social networks.
– by adding a yellow heart to your profile picture on social networks that day (see below).
Make the invisible EHS visible
At present, many EHS people are hiding, let’s show solidarity, think of them and give these whistleblowers the visibility they deserve through symbolic acts.
I count on you to find original and creative ways to underline the impossibility for them to go to public places that are too polluted. You could, for example, mark their absence :
– by placing an empty yellow chair in the middle of people in places of social and cultural gatherings.
– by placing a yellow T-shirt mannequin in front of well-known sites, with the pollution level indicated.
– carrying yellow signs explaining what happened to them and why they were not there.
… not forgetting to take pictures and post them on social networks and on our Facebook page and group, of course!
Inform about electro-hypersensitivity
It is a matter of explaining very simply what are :
– the causes (overexposure to waves often added to intoxication to metals or rare earths, to a multiple chemical hypersensitivity, to an infection by bacteria or viruses reacting to EMF (candidiasis, Lyme, etc.),
– the symptoms,
– the consequences (professional, social, family, often leading to exclusion, wandering, even suicide) of this intolerance to artificial electromagnetic fields.
Thank you for being patient with the skeptics. Fortunately, most of the time, people are already aware of the problem of waves and are in demand of information on this subject.
Take advantage of this opportunity to inform the general public about all the existing associations that can inform and help them. You will find the list here.
Inform about the health risks
generated by electrosmog
These are multiple. Beyond electrosensitivity, you can therefore make the general public understand that electromagnetic waves do not only make 5% of the population electrosensitive but weaken ALL living organisms in a general way and are one of the triggering factors of multiple pathologies.
Take the opportunity to communicate on the wide range of pathologies caused by prolonged exposure to electromagnetic waves and on the human and financial cost to society.
Inform pregnant women of the risks for their fetus, parents of the risks for their children, seniors of the risks of premature degeneration of their brain (neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.).
Inform about prevention
and health protection solutions
The aim is to inform the general public about the different sources of artificial electromagnetic fields they are confronted with on a daily basis and to explain how to avoid unnecessary exposure to them.
To preserve our health, it is important to:
1) Eliminate all indoor pollution emitted by mobile telephony and wireless technologies by favouring wired connections.
2) Block external pollution by using anti high frequency protections and filtering the domestic electrical network to protect ourselves from electrical pollution (dirty electricity).
3) Sleep connected to the ground and totally protected in order to promote a restful sleep allowing the body to better support the exposures during the day.
I hope that many professionals will take advantage of this day to organize free open house workshops
in order to inform the general public and make themselves known at the same time.
Material at your disposal
Logo and Facebook profile design
As every year, our Facebook group June 16 dedicated to this Day is reactivated to promote this 6th meeting. It is in English in order to be able to communicate with all the foreign groups, collectives or associations willing to join us and to coordinate their actions with ours.
Excellent initiatives have been created since the 1st edition in 2018, I invite you to read the reports of what has been organized in different countries to inspire you:
WEHSD 2018 – WEHSD 2019 – WEHSD 2020 – WEHSD 2021 – WEHSD 2022
All together on June 16!
This Day will be a success if it changes the way the general public looks at EHS and encourages caring behavior towards them.
All over the world there are Electro Hyper Sensitive People hiding in the most remote, isolated, forgotten and desperate places. It is towards these Sensitive Human Beings that I will ask you on June 16, 2023 to be in solidarity and to carry the voice of those who can no longer do so by showing your support for this cause that concerns us all!
TOGETHER, let’s make common cause so that electrosensitivity is definitively known by the general public and recognized by the governments.
Help us, support us and join us!
WE COUNT ON YOU!
Founder of Cœurs d’EHS